October 30, 2010

My Last Semester..

Yesterday was my (last) enrollment in my bachelor degree.
Nothing new, it was a loooooooooong day. But I've handled the situation lightly compared on my previous ones.

How was my schedule?
Just like four years ago, my dismissal time is 8:30 PM.
And I will not complain, because I am already in my 5th year.
The most uncommon thing that happened is I have a day with class that starts at 5:30PM!
Whew! So that looks like I have to leave the house at 4PM!

Like this is what goes on my mind when I saw the sked:
"Oh! When everyone else is calling it a day, I am just starting my day! Whew!"

But I should not dwell on the negative things, one advantage I thought of is:
When there is a homework/projects/reporting/quizzes, I have the whole morning to early afternoon to prepare! ^__^

YEAH! Everything happens for a reason!

Now, I fixed my school stuffs and papers in my room.. It was like I am ready for my last semester.
And that was a big NO! I am not yet ready. Because my first day is on the 2nd of November.
As of now, I am still hoping for a Nov. 3 first day :P
*wishing!*

Anyhow, whenever that day is, this is still my last moments of college I am surely miss.
Most friends of mine who graduated tell the same thing: It is better or more enjoyable to study than to work.
So I have to "study" to the fullest! :)

PS: I am excited because it is Miss World 2010 Pageant today at Sanya, China! Who will win?
I hope Philippines, so that Gatby (the representative) is the first Filipina Miss World!
*wishing again!*

No comments: