October 13, 2010

SKIPPED??

Hahaha! I was laughing hard right now.
Why? Because I skipped my birthday on here! :D

Anyway, I celebrated my 21st birthday on my house.
It got a theme: 2JENNY1! LOL!
My favorite female group right now is Korea's 2ne1 because they got the spank, the girl power and a lot of charisma (thanks to dara).
And so, my pink shirt was inspired by it even if it is not obvious!




I thank my family for this simple party, my friends (pam, mela, wil, dona & nhery *both are not included in the pic*) for attending and my other friends and relatives who greeted me on this special day.


OOOPS! I did not skip someone! xD
And ofcourse, I thank the man of my life, Levi for suprising me (again).
He gave me this gift and it weighed nothing. They told me I have to be careful carrying it because it may break. But I guessed correctly that when I opened it, there is nothing inside except a small piece of paper.


I stole your gift! -Kekay


Who's that Kekay?? xD
It was a monthsary gift of levi, a pig stufftoy that looks like the love partner of kokey! HAHAHA! They have the same face. Wait until I upload the picture of Kekay, the famous Kekay in the house! :D


And so I went upstairs on my room to look for Kekay! And boom, there's my REAL gift, a purple wedge shoes! Wee, i love it that i wore it right away! It suits my get up! ^_^


But the highlight of the party is a dance showdown between Levi and Kuya drew, a friend of my brother! It was exciting and I laughed so hard! It was really fun! :P
There are a lots of food, talks, songs sang, pusoy dos & speed (woohoo! I missed playing Speed! I lost to Mela haha 10-8 xD), pictures and laughters. And hey, Nhery sang a song for me! I am so blessed!

I wished a lot on this day. Now I have to work on it!



waah. I haven't told you the exact date of my birth.
It's OCTOBER 9! :)

No comments: