October 11, 2010

NOT yet ready

Few months from now, I will be graduating.
I have so many plans in my life.
I have dreams and goals that I want to happen.
But those will not come true if I won't work on it.

I have been learning a lot. Well, sadly not on school, but on a catholic prayer meeting I've constantly attending every Sunday.

It was a blessing for me, to be able to hear stories and realizations that my life needed.


People always want miracles but they don't do anything.
How can they receive any if they will not ask and act on it.

Wow. Did I just say that? I really grew up.
I know in myself way back that I inspire people. I just know and feel it.
I want inspiration so be the inspiration. <-- this is so true.

You want to be sexy? Be sexy. Feel sexy.
You want to be young again? Be young at heart.
You want to be successful? Be successful. Believe in yourself.


These are very easy to tell you but really, we can do this if we have FAITH.


Personally, I don't have that strong faith now that I can do my goals on time after graduation. I don't have that trust in myself right now. But I know in due time, I will be TRULY strong.


God will guide me as He guides all in this world.

No comments: