July 04, 2007

my dream hair.

what i mean with my titLe is the hairstyLe i want my hair to be.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


i've seen this styLe in an aLbum when i had a haircut in the saLon Last saturday.
i wanted to try it badLy but i was afraid that it can damage my hair (fLy-aways i mean) and not be abLe to be accepted by peopLe who surround me. ofcourse, their reactions can infLuence.

so what i said to the beautician was:
"kuyaaa, pwde po ba tong gupit na ito? pero mejo mahaba..", pointing to the hairstyLe.
he repLied, "ayyy, di ata maganda pag mahaba-haba.. baka magfLy away"
so i feLt bad coz i don't want to have a short hair and i don't Like fLy away hair!
aLso, i'm going to schooL you know, not in a maLL or i'm not even an artist so i don't need it. therefore, i just chose my first option to onLy trim my hair.

but deep inside, i had regrets. tsk.
i reaLLy want my hair to be Like that of the girL in the picture!!!
waaaaaaaahh!
someday. yeah, someday, you wiLL see me having that hair!
bwahahahahaha!!

~~~~~~~~~~

about schooLing,
- one math exam down, one to go. whoooa! i can do this!XP
- graded recitation again in my computer cLass. actuaLLy, everyday, we have a graded recitation. it's either you get +5 or -5. tsk!
- and i'm so excited for saturday coz it's my rest day! hahaha =P

~~~~~~~~~~

ok. i got to research now for some assignments.

*ciao!=)*

2 comments:

ranDle said...

goodlooks, goodgrades, goodmood... gudluck... hehehe

**JENNY** said...

hi kuya randLe.!
saLamat..gudLak din seo =)