June 14, 2007

my first day.

come on.
i didn't expect too much, that's why..
God has granted me a great day today.

the day started out ok.
i was not Late. i'm on schooL before 7pm but my professor was Late.
but that was expected ofcourse.
after discussing anything about my course, my prof reaLLy opened my mind into facts i'm not reaLLy aware.

there is onLy one bLock in CoE and we're 42 in totaL.
here's the trivia about us:

1. one of my 41 bLockmates was aLso my bLockmate, Nhery Last whoLe year and we're very cLose that time and we're even cLoser today.
2. one of my 41 bLockmates's name is Jennifer and her nickname is Jenny. famiLiar? yah, we have the same name and here's the catch, we're friends now and pe-mates as weLL.
3. two of my 41 bLockmates' name is Ryan.
4. three of my 41 bLockmates' name is Jerome.
5. two of my 41 bLockmates were a cutie. finaLLy, there are! come on. Last year, there was no one who passed my standard and i'm Longing for it for a Long time. thank God. XP


enough of that, my fiLipino prof was reaLLy hiLarious, i teLL you. she effortLessLy made us Laugh so hard! whiLe my math ana-1 prof was so strict and not nice (she said that to herseLf) but fair and a good teacher so it's a baLance. i was chaLLenged, pressured and stressed aLL at the same time about the 5-unit subject because of her and what she's saying. come on. i can do it. yeah.

i had new friends. they're jenny, precious, tiny and Lourdes.
we had a pictoriaL! hahaha, as if we've known each other for a Long time!
but today, i hate photobucket for not upLoading the photos. tsk.

the day was reaLLy what i'm expecting it to be that's why i'm happy that it surpassed my expectation. but a day is impossibLy perfect coz my feet were reaLLy aching coz of my new shoes. huhhuhhuu.. i feeL so bad about my feet. oh weLL. sorry for them.

tomorrow, my cLass starts at 10am and ends at 7pm.
good Luck.

oh by the way, my scheduLe for my pe was changed due to a probLem so i wiLL have my pe every friday at 1-3pm (coz my break for that day is 1-4pm. so yesterday. haha) and that wouLd my make my friday scheduLe so haggard and stressfuL coz i have onLy an hour for my break! and that's 3-4pm. how's that? GOOD LUCK.

*whew!*

4 comments:

ranDle said...

ung mga prof ko ngayon puro matatanda na ng sobra! =p

**JENNY** said...

hi kuya randLe..!
ah ganun ba?
mabaet ba o strict?
samin, normaL Ln nmn ung tanda.. hmm, it doesn't matter.. bsta fair at mgLing mgturo..pti mabaet.. pero aLa tLga perfect prof.. oh weLL..

ranDle said...

mejo mejo....
ndi nila pnapkita ugn pagkastrict nila, pero nararamdaman ko, hehehe...

all in all... magagalign sila magturo... kahit ngaun ko p lng cla naobserve...

hehehe...

**JENNY** said...

un pLa eh..kea ayos Ln ian kht super tanda n nLa.bsta ok naman mgturo.. hehehe=p