June 17, 2007

one speciaL day.

june 17, 2007.
third sunday of the month.
it is Father's Day today.

my dad is nowhere in our house.
he has been in Cebu for a week nowcoz of work and he'LL be coming back next saturday.
that makes this speciaL day a not-so-speciaL for us.

but, we wiLL be ceLebrating next sunday @ trinoma.
i'm praying that it wiLL push through. come on, dad. no change of heart ok? haha

~~~~~~~~~~

today is aLso Dennis Ramos' birthday. he's my friend. happy birthday!
tomorrow is the foundation day of PLM.
tomorrow's tomorrow is aLso foundation day i think, if it is not, maybe another important day.
but one thing's for sure, we have no cLasses. hehehe.. yey!=P

~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to aLL DADS in the worLd.

MALIGAYANG ARAW NG MGA TATAY, DADE!
i Love you and i miss you. mwah.=)
you're the best, the greatest, the best good-Looking, Loving and responsibLe DAD in my worLd!




my dad and me. cute. =P

*gLad.*

2 comments:

ranDle said...

cute ng pics!!! hehehe

father's day n nga pla... hmmm...

i miss my father...hmmm

**JENNY** said...

saLamat..
awww... sori kuya randLe..