June 07, 2007

a week to go..

i have onLy a week Left to stay at home.
my vacation is ending and i'm stiLL unprepared eventhough my things are.
i don't want to go to schooL yet and traveL for aLmost 2 hours (1 & a haLf hrs to be exact) everyday back and forth.
come on. and having a highschooL-Like scheduLe makes me sick. tsk.

~~~~~~~~~~

as you can see, i have a new Layout again.
this is different with what i had Last month which is so bLack so i get rid of it and change it into white so that it is easy in the eyes.=p
aLso, i sooo Love my fat and cute tagboard! haha!
Lets chat guys and don't be shy Leaving me a message, ok?

~~~~~~~~~~

trivia:
did you know that the pLace where the music videos of caLLaLiLy's pasan and mymp's onLy reminds me of you is my eLementary schooL?
oh yeah, it's st. james coLLege of qc. i'm sure of it!=p
whenever i'd watched those music videos, i feeL sad for not going to "my" schooL for a Long time (5 years!). oh weLL, coz i had no reasons for coming back there. tsk tsk.

~~~~~~~~~~

that's it for now.
i have printed my names to used for my fiLLers (for my notes).
and i've Loved it.=p
pick:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


i got the concept from robee stickers.
i've been doing these since first year highschooL.=)

*happy.*

No comments: